Return, Replacement and Refund
A : SPEXYLOOK (SHRINATH OPTICS) does not have return policy but 5 days exchange policy gives you an option to exchange items purchased on SPEXYLOOK (SHRINATH OPTICS) for any reason within 5 days of receipt of the item. We only ask that you don’t use the product and preserve its original condition, tags, and packaging. You are welcome to try on a product but please take adequate measure to preserve its condition.
- Self-Ship: If we don’t offer a pick up at your location. In such cases, we will credit the shipping costs into your wallet provided the product meets the return policy and you have shared scan copy of the courier receipt with us.
- All items to be returned or exchanged must be unused and in their original condition with all original tags and packaging intact.
- Under Exchange Policy, specs and glasses will be replace or exchange in all condition but in contact lenses pack and sealed box will be exchange but open box can not be replace or exchange
- In case you have purchased an item which has a free gift/offer associated with it and you wish to return the main item, then you will have to return the free product as well
- If you self-ship your returns, kindly pack the items securely to prevent any loss or damage during transit. For all self-shipped returns, we recommend you use a reliable courier service.
- If you self-ship your returns, your shipping costs would be reimbursed subject to your return having met our Returns and Exchange Policy and the image of the courier receipt is shared by you and validated by us. For self ship returns the refund for returned products will only be initiated if they pass through a quality check conducted at the warehouse. If the quality check fails the product will be reshipped back to you.
8.3. Refund, if any, shall be made at the same issuing bank through which the Product was purchased. For cash on delivery transactions, the User has the option to receive the refund in any bank account via NEFT (for which the User shall have to share the bank details) or, the refund will be credited to the wallet linked to his/her User account on the Website.
8.4. For payments made through electronic means like debit card, credit card, net banking, wallet etc. refund shall be made using the same payment mode.
8.5. All refunds shall be made in Indian Rupees only.
8.6. The User acknowledges that the Website will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from non-processing an order or any delay in processing an order which is beyond control of the Website.
8.7. All Users and Sellers shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made there under, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made there under, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under and all other laws as may be applicable.
9.1. To provide a safe and secure shopping experience, we regularly monitor transactions for fraudulent activity. In the event of detecting any suspicious activity, spexylook.com reserves the absolute right to cancel all past, pending and future orders without any liability. spexylook.com also reserves the right to refuse or cancel orders in scenarios like inaccuracies in pricing of product on Website and stock unavailability. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We may contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed to your account. Any promotional voucher used for the cancelled orders may not be refunded. Further, in case of suspicious transactions, spexylook.com reserves the right to inform law enforcement officials and provide them with all transaction details that may be requested for investigation of any illegal activity.
9.2. The User may be considered fraudulent if inter alia any of the following scenarios are met:
- Users doesn’t reply to the payment verification mail sent by spexylook
- Users fails to produce adequate documents during the payment details verification
- Misuse of another Users’s phone/email
- Users uses invalid email and phone no.
- Overuse of a voucher code
- Use of a special voucher not tagged to the email ID used.
- Users returns the wrong product
- Users refuses to pay for an order
- Users is involved in the snatch and run for any order
9.3. The User may be considered loss to business if any of the following scenarios are met:
- User with a very high return rate
- Invalid/Incomplete address cases
- Repeated request for monetary compensation for petty issues
Account for the Users falling in fraudulent or loss to business category may be blocked. Any credits earned through loyalty or referral program will be forfeited in such case.
9.4. spexylook.com may cancel any orders that classify as ‘Bulk Order’ under certain criteria at any stage of the product delivery. An order can be classified as ‘Bulk Order’ if it meets with the below mentioned criteria, and any additional criteria as defined by spexylook.com:
- Products ordered are not for self-consumption but for commercial resale
- Multiple orders placed for same product at the same address, depending on the product category
- Bulk quantity of the same product ordered
- Invalid address given in order details
- Any malpractice used to place the order
Any promotional voucher used for placing the ‘Bulk Order’ may not be refunded
9.5. If a User raises a complaint for partial item/partial order :
- The Users is supposed to claim for pilferage within 48 hours of delivery failing which the claim will not be entertained.
- An Email will be sent seeking/providing following information:
- Short description of the case (A few questions will be asked to help us understand the scenario).
- The snapshots of the packet and other box(If any)(Try to cover the sides which look tampered/damaged as per the Users)
- The refund for prepaid orders will be done after investigation
- The Users may not be liable for a refund if he/she falls in any of the scenarios stated below:
- Users fails to provide adequate information about the case
- Users fails to provide snapshots of the packet and box(if any)
- If an opened delivery was received, pilferage claims must be made the same day
- Users must not dispose the packaging for 3-4 days post-delivery. We might need to pick-up your packaging for investigation at our end.